MCC PaddleALL 2013 Summer Program
EVERY BOAT, EVERY BODY!
PaddleALL is a project introduced by Canoe/Kayak Canada to the International stage. It is a program aimed at promoting participation in the sport of Canoe/Kayak for individuals with disabilities.
Recreational and sprint canoes and kayaks, outriggers and dragon boats are used to introduce paddlers with intellectual and/or physical disabilities to the sport of canoe/kayak. The program includes a safety orientation, technical instruction, and instruction by an experienced coach.
As the sport of PaddleALL canoe/kayak has been added to the 2016 Paralympic Games, MCC is excited at the prospect of developing future champions of this sport right here on Mississsauga’s Credit River!
Learn to Paddle/Recreational program:
- Try different boats (canoe, kayak, outrigger, dragon boat) and discover which works for you
- Comprehensive safety orientation is part of all programs
- All equipment is provided
- Once comfortable on the water, discover your racing potential
- Become part of a team and participate in local and national competitions
Program Begins: Sunday, May 26th @ 1pm – 2:30pm – Ends Sunday, August 11th, 2013
Practice Times: Sundays 1pm – 2:30pm
Important Dates for the 2013 MCC PaddleALL Program:
- Registration Day, April 6th 10am – noon
- Mississauga Home Regatta, June 8th
- Canoe/Kayak Canada National Championships, Montreal, Quebec, August 28th-31st *(if qualified)
Program Cost: $275 + HST ($35.75) = $310.75
NSF fee $25, Program withdrawal fee $50, program: non refundable after one month
For further information about the MCC PaddleALL Program, contact the Head Coach, Kyle Jeffery: firstname.lastname@example.org